If your need storage for your two cars and a unique garage to accent your property, then a Single-Story Saltbox Two-Car Garage might be your answer. These garages provide you with two garage doors and plenty of space with unique Garage features that will truly enhance your property. This unique car garage with a wide front overhang is also a very affordable prefab car garage.
What Does A Single-Story Saltbox Two-Car Garage Look Like Inside?
All of our buildings come unfinished inside…a blank slate to be used as-is or finished just how you like.
Garage Inspiration Gallery
Here are some shed ideas to get your design wheels turning. And remember, once you register, you can save any of these photos to your “My Saved Photos” account. Then you can come back and view your own personalized gallery, share them with friends, etc.
- 12in overhang on back and sides; 30in on the front
- 5/12 on the back and 10/12 front Roof Pitch
- 30-year Architectural shingles, tar paper, ridge vent, and soffit vent
- Base: Pressure-treated sill plate, built on customer-prepared concrete pad
- Rafters/Trusses: Engineered trusses, 24 inches on-center w/truss screws
Height to Roof Peak:
20′ Attic – 16’6″ high
22′ Attic – 17′ high
24′ Attic – 17’6″ high
26′ Attic – 18′ high
28′ Attic – 18’6″ high
Prehung 3ft single door and 2 – 9×7 Raised Panel garage doors with no glass
(NOTE: 20′-wide garages have 8×7 garage doors)
2 – 30×40 insulated windows with screens and shutters
30-year Architectural shingles, tar paper, ridge vent, and soffit vent