See this Prefab Garage in MA take Shape
Features on this Prefab Garage in MA:
- Built on customer prepared concrete pad
- 3ft pre-hung entrance door
- Engineered attic trusses at 2ft O.C. with hurricane straps
- 36in full stairway with ruff wood safety railing
- Upgraded roof pitch from 8/12 attic to 10/12
- 9×8 Insulated Advantage Carriage House with 397 Colonial Long Panel
- Built on 8″ High Knee Wall
Finding a Prefab Garage Builder in MA
Tommy W. in Granville, MA was looking for more “Space for Life,” more room to organize and keep the cars inside. When Tommy began the search for a prefab car garage, it led him to Lancaster County, PA where the Amish are known for creating quality sheds and garages. There he came across Sheds Unlimited and found just what he was looking for.
Tommy chose a Three Car Garage with Attic Space that was custom built to match his home and built on his prepared concrete pad. Sheds Unlimited traveled to his home and erected the Three Car Garage. All the work on this prefab garage in MA was done on-site in one day!
If you need a garage but don’t want a crew on-site from one to four weeks erecting the garage? Try what Tommy did and call Sheds Unlimited. We can help you design a prefab one, two, three, or four car garage that is customized not only for your state in Massachusetts, but also designed to meet your specific prefab garage needs. See the prices of a three car garage or fill out the form to get your customized estimate!