Single-Story Saltbox Four-Car Garages give a special touch to your property. Get away from the same old a-frame garage look and add some New England spice to your building. With space for four cars, you will love this four-car one-story garage from your garage builders in PA.
What Does A Single-Story Saltbox Four-Car Garage Look Like Inside?
All of our buildings come unfinished inside…a blank slate to be used as-is or finished just how you like.
Garage Inspiration Gallery
Here are some shed ideas to get your design wheels turning. And remember, once you register, you can save any of these photos to your “My Saved Photos” account. Then you can come back and view your own personalized gallery, share them with friends, etc.
- 12in overhang on back and sides; 30in on the front
- 5/12 on the back and 10/12 front Roof Pitch
- 30-year Architectural shingles, tar paper, ridge vent, and soffit vent
- Base: Pressure-treated sill plate, built on customer-prepared concrete pad
- Rafters/Trusses: Engineered trusses, 24 inches on-center w/truss screws
Height to Roof Peak:
20′ Attic – 16’6″ high
22′ Attic – 17′ high
24′ Attic – 17’6″ high
26′ Attic – 18′ high
28′ Attic – 18’6″ high
Prehung 3ft single door and 4 – 9×7 Raised Panel garage doors with no glass
2 – 30×40 insulated windows with screens and shutters
30 year Architectural shingles, tar paper, ridge vent, and soffit vent