Attic MaxiBarn Four-Car Garages give a massive amount of storage space. With a very large attic space, you have room to do almost anything. Want an apartment? Add a few dormers and create living space. Want a man cave? Grab some workout equipment and make a workout space. Whatever you need space to do, this building can help you do it!
What Does An Attic MaxiBarn Four-Car Garage Look Like Inside?
All of our buildings come unfinished inside…a blank slate to be used as-is or finished just how you like.
Garage Inspiration Gallery
Here are some shed ideas to get your design wheels turning. And remember, once you register, you can save any of these photos to your “My Saved Photos” account. Then you can come back and view your own personalized gallery, share them with friends, etc.
- 3/4-inch OSB tongue and groove flooring in the attic area
- 12-inch overhang on all sides
- Barn style roof pitch
- 30-year Architectural shingles, tar paper, ridge vent, and soffit vent
- Base: Pressure-treated sill plate, built on customer-prepared concrete pad
- Rafters/Trusses: Engineered attic trusses, 24 inches on-center w/truss screws
Height to Roof Peak:
20′ MaxiBarn – 18′ 6″ high
22′ MaxiBarn – 18′ 10″ high
24′ MaxiBarn – 19′ 2″ high
26′ MaxiBarn – 19′ 6″ high
28′ MaxiBarn – 19′ 10″ high
Prehung 3ft single door and 4 – 9×7 Raised Panel garage doors with no glass
2 – 30×40 insulated windows with screens and shutters
36in the full stairway with rough wood safety railing