Get plenty of first and second-floor space in the Legacy 2-Story MaxiBarn Three-Car Garage. This beautiful garage offers a full subfloor on the second floor to create a wide-open space on both floors. The three-car garage prices found below include all setup costs. (For another 2-story three-car garage option, check out our Legacy 2-Story Workshop Three-Car Garage.)
What Does A Legacy 2-Story MaxiBarn Three-Car Garage Look Like Inside?
All of our buildings come unfinished inside…a blank slate to be used as-is or finished just how you like.
Garage Inspiration Gallery
Here are some shed ideas to get your design wheels turning. And remember, once you register, you can save any of these photos to your “My Saved Photos” account. Then you can come back and view your own personalized gallery, share them with friends, etc.
- 3/4in OSB T&G flooring on the second floor
- 12-inch Overhang all around sides
- Barn Style Roof Pitch
- 30-year Architectural shingles, tar paper, ridge vent, and soffit vent
- Base: Pressure-treated sill plate, built on customer-prepared concrete pad
- Floor Joists: 2nd floor – engineered I-joists, 16 inches on-center
- Rafters/Trusses: Engineered trusses, 24 inches on-center w/hurricane ties
Height to Roof Peak:
20′ MaxiBarn – 18’6″ high
22′ MaxiBarn – 19’6″ high
24′ MaxiBarn – 20’6″ high
26′ MaxiBarn – 20’6″ high
28′ MaxiBarn – 20’6″ high
Prehung 3ft single door with 9 lite glass and 3 – 9×7 Raised Panel garage doors with glass
2 – 30×40 insulated windows with screens and shutters
Eave and ridge vents gable vents
36in Full stairway with rough wood safety railing