Workshop Two-Car Garage
A 2-car A-frame Garage with Attic Space
There are as many reasons to buy an Attic Workshop Two-Car Garage as there are available garage designs. With our attic 2-car garage designs, you get to create a garage that fits your style and adds the space you need for life. (For a two-car A-frame garage with a full second story, see the Legacy 2-Story Workshop Two-Car Garage.)
What Does AnAttic Workshop Two-Car Garage Look Like Inside?
All of our buildings come unfinished inside…a blank slate to be used as-is or finished just how you like.
Garage Inspiration Gallery
Here are some shed ideas to get your design wheels turning. And remember, once you register, you can save any of these photos to your “My Saved Photos” account. Then you can come back and view your own personalized gallery, share them with friends, etc.
- 3/4-inch OSB tongue and groove flooring in the attic area
- 12-inch overhang on all sides
- 8/12 Roof Pitch
- 30-year Architectural shingles, tar paper, ridge vent, and soffit vent
- Base: Pressure-treated sill plate, built on customer-prepared concrete pad
- Rafters/Trusses: Engineered attic trusses, 24 inches on-center w/truss screws
Height to Roof Peak:
20′ Attic – 15′ 2″ high
22′ Attic – 15′ 10″ high
24′ Attic – 16′ 6″ high
26′ Attic – 17′ 2″ high
28′ Attic – 17′ 10″ high
Prehung 3ft single door and 2 – 9×7 Raised Panel garage doors with no glass
(NOTE: 20′-wide garages have 8×7 garage doors)
2 – 30×40 insulated windows with screens and shutters
36in Full stairway with rough wood safety railing