Workshop Four-Car Garage
Space for your vehicles and your stuff
The Attic Workshop Four-Car Garage is a great combination of vehicle storage and overhead storage space. These four-car garages include an attic space that runs the entire length of the building. Customize your four-car garage with the colors of your choice and make it perfect for your property!
What Does An Attic Workshop Four-Car Garage Look Like Inside?
All of our buildings come unfinished inside…a blank slate to be used as-is or finished just how you like.
Garage Inspiration Gallery
Here are some shed ideas to get your design wheels turning. And remember, once you register, you can save any of these photos to your “My Saved Photos” account. Then you can come back and view your own personalized gallery, share them with friends, etc.
- 3/4-inch OSB tongue and groove flooring in the attic area
- 12-inch overhang on all sides
- 8/12 Roof Pitch
- 30-year Architectural shingles, tar paper, ridge vent, and soffit vent
- Base: Pressure-treated sill plate, built on customer-prepared concrete pad
- Rafters/Trusses: Engineered attic trusses, 24 inches on-center w/truss screws
Height to Roof Peak:
20′ Attic – 15′ 2″ high
22′ Attic – 15′ 10″ high
24′ Attic – 16′ 6″ high
26′ Attic – 17′ 2″ high
28′ Attic – 17′ 10″ high
Prehung 3ft single door and 4 – 9×7 Raised Panel garage doors with no glass
2 – 30×40 insulated windows with screens and shutters
36in the full stairway with rough wood safety railing