The Legacy 2-Story Workshop Three-Car Garage offers a full second-floor space you can finish as you wish. Whether it is creating a man cave, reading library, or a getaway apartment, the Legacy 2-Story Workshop Three-Car Garage can give you that space, plus house up to 3 vehicles so you don’t even have to debate which family car to leave outside.
What Does A Legacy 2-Story Workshop Three-Car Garage Look Like Inside?
All of our buildings come unfinished inside…a blank slate to be used as-is or finished just how you like.
Garage Inspiration Gallery
Here are some shed ideas to get your design wheels turning. And remember, once you register, you can save any of these photos to your “My Saved Photos” account. Then you can come back and view your own personalized gallery, share them with friends, etc.
- 3/4in OSB T&G flooring on the second floor
- 12in overhang on all sides
- 12/12 Roof Pitch
- 30-year Architectural shingles, tar paper, ridge vent, and soffit vent
- Base: Pressure-treated sill plate, built on customer-prepared concrete pad
- Floor Joists: 2nd floor – engineered I-joists, 16 inches on-center
- Rafters/Trusses: Engineered trusses, 24 inches on-center w/hurricane ties
Height to Roof Peak:
20′ Workshop – 19’6″ high
22′ Workshop – 21′ high
24′ Workshop – 21’6″ high
26′ Workshop – 22′ high
28′ Workshop – 22′ high
Prehung 3ft single door with 9 lite glass and 3 – 9×7 Raised Panel garage doors with glass
2 – 30×40 insulated windows with screens and shutters
Eave and ridge vents gable vents
36in Full stairway with rough wood safety railing