At Sheds Unlimited, we care a lot about your satisfaction as our customer. We believe every structure we build and deliver should meet or exceed your expectations.
There may be a variety of reasons that your purchase may not work out like you were hoping. Most of those reasons can be addressed with careful planning and preparation ahead of time, so please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about ordering and preparing for your structure.
Sheds Unlimited will accept returns on portable buildings within the first 30 days after delivery has been made. The process for returning your building is as follows
Contact your sales person at Sheds Unlimited and discuss the issues you are facing with the building. Sheds Unlimited will try hard to resolve the issues with your building by sending a team member to the customer location and, if possible, repairing the outstanding issue.
If the issue cannot be resolved, we will begin a return request.
- If the return is due to a Sheds Unlimited error, then we will assume full responsibility for returning the building including shipping fees.
If the return is not related to a Sheds Unlimited error the conditions are as follows.
- The structure must be in the same condition that you received it
- A return request must be submitted within 30 days by contacting the Sheds Unlimited office at 717-442-3281
- There will be a 5% restocking fee on the purchase price of the building including all options
- Return shipping will be paid by the customer at the same rate of the original shipping fee including any necessary permits and escort fees
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any structure not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any structure that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Thank-you for the opportunity to help you improve your spaces!